Internet Banking Info
Convenient 24-hour online information right from your computer. You can obtain balance and history information on your checking accounts, savings accounts, time certificates and loans. You can also view images, transfer funds between checking and savings accounts and make loan payments.
E-Statements: Monthly statements available on the Web from your Internet Banking Log in. Stop in and sign up today!!
Mobile Banking Info
Bank anytime, anywhere! We’ve made accessing your account much easier with the Security State Bank Mobile App! Available 24/7 on your Android device, iPhone, or iPad. Download today in the iPhone App Store or in Google play!
Benefits of Using Mobile Banking
• When you use Mobile Banking you’ll be able to take advantage of a number of key benefits:
• Quickly check your account balances wherever you are
• Find the nearest Security State Bank office or ATM
• Free 24/7 mobile access
• Manage all of your accounts
• Transfer funds between all your accounts. You can even transfer funds for loan payments
• Schedule recurring transfers
• Deposit checks into your checking or savings account with our mobile deposit feature.
To Enroll in Mobile Banking simply:
Download the SSB Mobile App from Google Play or Apple App Store by using the search words SSB Waverly, SSB Shell Rock, or SSB Springville.
Register as a new user, using any of your Security State Bank accounts.
Accept the mobile banking agreement during enrollment.
(opens in new window/tab) (opens in new window/tab) (opens in new window/tab)
In order to help ensure the security of your online transactions, we want you to know that:
- We will never email, call or otherwise ask you for your user name, password or other electronic banking credentials.
- You can help protect yourself by implementing alternative risk control processes like:
- Periodically changing your password. (for example, at least every 90 days)
- Safeguarding your user name and password information
- Logging off the sytem when you’re done conducting business (don’t just close the page or “X” out of the system)
- Monitoring your account activity on a regular basis.
Federal regulations provide consumers with some protections for electronic fund transfers. See the Electronic Fund Transfer disclosures that were provided at account opening for more information on these types of protections or stop in and speak to a customer service representative. If you become aware of suspicious account activity, you should immediately contact the authorities and Security State Bank.